Free update to all Z9 eBook owners
I’m working on a revision to my Z9 eBook to include the newly released Nikon Z8. The two cameras share the same autofocus system, and new Z8 owners can start reading about it by getting my Z9 book. The Z8 version will be a FREE upgrade to all existing eBook owners.
What’s New in the Second Edition
- I’ve fully updated the printable PDF guide to include new features in Z9 firmware 2.1, including:
- Wide-area Custom AF
- Recall shooting settings (hold)
- Focus recall
- Pre-burst capture
- Focus point selection speed
- High FPS viewfinder display
- I completely revised my custom settings to incorporate the new features in the Z9 and my most recent control configurations for both BBF and Shutter AF
Coming Soon: Firmware 3 (Z9) and Z8 updates
There are a few tweaks I’ve made to my Z9 settings after the release of firmware version 3, and those will be in the updated edition, along with settings for Nikon Z8 owners.