Photograph sloths, birds, and more April 15-22, 2023
Discover the biodiversity of Central America as we photograph the wildlife of western Panama. On this unique photo safari, you’ll photograph rainforest birds, mammals, insects and more. Observe and photograph colorful birds from a 65′ high observation tower, tour the rainforest with experienced naturalist guides, and enjoy home-cooked meals at our luxury air-conditioned eco lodge retreat.
When: April 15-22, 2023 from Panama City, Panama
- Three nights lodging in Panama City
- Monkey Island & Sloth Sanctuary Tour in Panama City
- Airport and hotel transfers
- Air transportation to Bocas del Toro
- 4 nights at the Tranquilo Bay Eco Adventure Lodge Includes:
- Lodging in single occupancy, all meals, bilingual professional guides, all tours mentioned in the itinerary, non-alcoholic beverages (house wine, Panamanian house beer & local rum at dinner time), all taxes, WIFI, entrance fees to national parks, meals, snacks and beverages during outings.
- Guided boat tour to San San Sak Ponds Wetlands
- Bilingual naturalist guides
- Group photo tours as described above