The Night Sky Photography Handbook
© 2015 Jason P. Odell
How to Photograph the Night Sky
Master night sky photography techniques with this complete handbook for digital photographers by professional photographer Jason P. Odell.
From how to set up your camera to finding the Milky Way, this handbook teaches you everything you need to make compelling and creative night sky images. Professional photographer Jason P. Odell has put together a complete guide to using your camera after dark. With clear, concise instructions and step by-step examples, The Night Sky Photography Handbook will allow you to master the techniques needed to create stunning night sky landscape photographs.
- Cameras, lenses and accessories for night photography
- How to locate the celestial poles and the Milky Way
- Focusing your camera at night
- Camera exposure and white balance settings
- Capturing stars and the Milky Way
- Creating star trails
- Photographing the moon
- Creative techniques for night photography
- Post-processing and enhancing night sky photographs with Lightroom and Photoshop
Download The Night Sky Photography Handbook by Jason P. Odell (Printable PDF eBook)
Online price: $9.99 USD
Night Sky Bundle
Includes The Night Sky Photography Guide and Stretching Time (Jason’s complete guide to long exposure photography.
Bundle Price: $19.99
- User-printable Adobe PDF 7.0 compatible file
- Bookmarks, interactive table of contents, and live hyperlinks to additional content
- Requires Adobe Reader 7 or compatible reader software
- Compatible with iBooks and most tablets that support PDF viewing