HDR Tutorial for Lightroom Classic CC
Lightroom Classic CC includes a powerful Merge to HDR feature. Now, you don’t need to send images to Photoshop or an external editor if you want to create clean, “natural” HDR tone-maps. I’m very pleased with the results I’m getting on my own HDR images using Lightroom CC. In this instructional video workshop, I’ll take you through all the steps you need to understand how to process HDR images from your RAW files in Lightroom CC.
- Introduction to HDR Techniques and Dynamic Range
- When to use HDR
- Camera settings for HDR
- Single-image processing
- Exposure blending with Photoshop
- HDR Merge in Lightroom
- Adjusting HDR images in Lightroom Classic CC
- Using Photoshop and Nik Collection plug-ins for creative effects
- QuickTime video in 720p HD format
- Runtime: approximately 71 minutes
- Video chapters quick navigation
- Printable PDF companion notes for reference
- QuickTime Player or compatible video viewer
- Adobe Reader or compatible PDF viewer
- Lightroom CC to use HDR Merge on your own images
Download HDR Image Processing with Lightroom CC
2 thoughts on “HDR Image Processing With Lightroom CC (Video Workshop)”
Yes, a another GREAT tutorial from Jason. He is always very clear, and it is really easy to understand the subject. Thanks a lot for your great tutorials. You are a very good teacher….
Greatings from Geneva Switzerland.
Thank you, Philippe! I’m glad you enjoyed the tutorial and found it helpful. Best wishes to you from Colorado!