Live Online Class Friday, Jan. 7th
Please join me live online on Friday, January 7th at 10am US Mountain Time for an interactive look at my favorite ways to get the most out of Adobe Lightroom Classic. All registered participants will receive a downloadable video replay of the class.
I’ve been using Adobe Lightroom Classic for nine years now, and in this session I’ll be sharing some of my favorite tips and tricks for getting the most out of this powerful software. From customizing the Lightroom interface to optimizing images for social media, this class offers something for Lightroom users of all levels.
- Choosing Camera Profiles
- Optimizing image tone and colors
- Getting the most out of the Curves Tool
- Creating Smart selection masks
- Creating HDR images
- Quickly fix a sky
- Adjust local lighting & tone
- Optimizing sharpening & noise reduction
- Simple portrait retouching
- Sending files to external editors (plug-ins)
Registration closes 15 minutes prior to class start