Updated info on Jason’s Landscape Photography Workshop August 27-30, 2020
When: August 26-30, 2020
Where: South Dakota Badlands (Wall, SD)
The South Dakota Badlands is the perfect setting for photographers who not only want to photograph spectacular scenery, but also learn the behind the scenes techniques for processing and workflow, including HDR, infrared, monochrome, and long exposures.
Each day, we will have the opportunity download and process our images together as a group, get critiques, and learn new techniques to make your photos into fine-art masterpieces. I will work with you to capture and process the best possible images into beautiful finished products. Our focus will be on the complete end to-end workflow of landscape photography, from composition to final digital or print output.
Badlands COVID-19 Update (5/28/2020)
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, I am implementing the following safe workshop policies for this event.
- Workshop group size has been reduced to a maximum of six (6) photographers
- All participants are required to have their own transportation to the field sites (no carpooling)
- All field activities will required adherence to appropriate social distancing measures, including the use of cloth face coverings.
- I will not conduct group classroom sessions indoors. Instead, we will share/review/critique images via videoconference, or outside if possible.
- I will provide instruction to the group via video conference either during the workshop (assuming the internet at the hotel cooperates) or afterwards in private group classes online.
- In the event the workshop is cancelled, you will be refunded in full
- Final payment deadline has been extended to July 1, 2020