Photograph birds in South Texas, June 2017
A Bird Photo Studio in the Rio Grande Valley
I’m pleased to announce my dates for the South Texas Birding Experience 2017. For next year, I am offering two small group (max 4) sessions for getting some of the best bird photos in all of the USA. There is nowhere else I’ve been where I can capture closeups of small birds, including unique species like the green jay with perfect backgrounds.
- Session 1: June 1-5, 2017
- Session 2: June 7-11, 2017
All Inclusive Photo Safari Includes:
- Three days of private access to the photo blinds
- “Ask me anything” field and classroom instruction (including processing and critique)
- Single-occupancy air-conditioned lodging on site
- All meals and happy hour
- Transportation from the lodge to the shooting sites
Space is extremely limited, so place your deposit now to reserve your seat on this trip.
I hope you can join me in Texas!