I’ve just rolled out my online class schedule for July and August. In addition to my popular classes on Capture NX2 and NEF-Centric workflow, I’ve added two new “mini-workshops” on HDR techniques and image sharpening. These classes are virtual; you participate live via the Internet and you can ask questions via telephone or VOIP. Enrollment is limited; so be sure to register quickly before they sell out.
Luminescence of Nature Class Schedule (All times US Eastern)
- July 24
- 12-4pm EDT: Master Capture NX2
- July 30
- August 1
- 12-2:30pm: The NEF-Centric Workflow
- August 20
- 12-1:30pm: Natural HDR Landscapes
- 2-3:30pm: Sharpening Techniques for Capture NX2 Users
- August 21
- 12-4pm: Master Capture NX2
I hope to meet you soon at one of my summer classes!