I’ve been invited by Nik Software to present a free, one-hour webinar on processing landscape photographs using Capture NX2. I’ll be presenting the webinar on Tuesday, June 15th at 2:30pm PDT and again on Friday, June 18th at 2:30pm PDT. Registration is free. If you have been reading my new Landscape Guide, here’s an opportunity to reinforce some of the post-processing techniques I describe in Section III.
Remember, you can get a 15% discount on any NIK Software (USA) purchase by using the discount code “JODELL” in the NIK online shop.
- The components of great landscape images, and what you can learn from film
- Re-creating the “Velvia” look with the LCH editor
- Local editing to enhance subjects
- Sharpening settings for landscapes
- Nik Color Efex Pro 3 for landscapes
See you online!