Most of my images are available as printable digital files. Each file includes a print authorization certificate from me to allow printing for personal use. This enables you to have control over the printing options and costs. Each file is produced with a digitally signed border (mat) to allow for easy framing. Contact me for custom options and sizes, or for commercial use licensing.
All images in my online galleries are available for personal print licensing. Prints are delivered digitally in JPEG format, with a digitally signed mat border for easy framing when printed.
- 5.3×8″ matted to fit 8×10″ frames
- 8×12″ matted to fit 11×14″ frames
- 12×18″ matted to fit 16×20″ frames
- Full resolution image (300 dpi), with digitally watermarked signature (no border)
Digital Image License FAQs
- What do I get when I purchase a print license?
- You receive a high-quality JPEG image file and a letter authorizing you to make a print for personal use.
- What is a digital mat?
- The digital mat is a white border around your image that allows it to print at a size that will fit a standard photo frame. For example, a 12×18″ print file has a border that will allow it to fit into a standard 16×20″ frame.
- The size I’m interested in isn’t listed; how can I order one?
- Contact me directly for custom file sizes and pricing.
Need a custom quote? Contact me:
jason (at) luminescentphoto.com