Macro Photography Workshop at Old Car City USA
Join me in Georgia, April 21-24 for a close-up photography workshop at one of the most amazing automotive graveyards in the world. We’ll spend two days photographing the rusting relics spread over 40 acres, and master the techniques needed to create spectacular close-up compositions.
See my Old Car City image gallery, Rust Eternal
- Pre-workshop photography class (online)
- Field instruction & “ask me anything” support
- Classroom instruction on post-processing, including focus-stacking
- Two days admission to Old Car City USA
- Image review session & critiques
Can’t make this workshop? Join me in the field or online for personalized mentoring.