Live Online Class Thursday, June 25th
I’m pleased to offer a live class online Thursday, June 25th from 7-9pm US Eastern Time. Digital Infrared Processing: Fundamentals and Creativity is intended to show you how to work with digital infrared images in Lightroom, Photoshop, and Nik Collection plug-ins like Silver Efex Pro 2 and Color Efex Pro 4.
- Setting proper white balance on infrared images (in-camera and in Lightroom)
- Adjusting infrared images from color and standard cameras (590-720nm)
- How to correct hot-spots in infrared images
- Creating the “blue-sky” effect in infrared images in Lightroom & Photoshop
- Converting infrared images to monochrome
- Colorizing infrared images
- Using plug-ins for creative impact
All registered participants will receive a video replay of the live class.