I’m happy to offer Moving to Lightroom: A Primer for Capture NX2 Users as an online training course on Saturday, April 26th from 9am-1pm Mountain Daylight Time. If you’re contemplating making the move to Lightroom, or are just getting started with it, this class is designed to make your transition from Capture NX2 easier.
- The Lightroom Environment and how it differs from CNX2
- Preparing your Nikon NEF files for import into Lightroom
- What to do with NEFs that you’ve edited in Capture NX2
- Basics of the Library module for file management
- Fundamentals of the Develop module for RAW processing, including local adjustments and sharpening tools
- How to process your NEFs to match Nikon’s Picture Controls
- How to send images to external editors like Photoshop
- How to share images edited in Lightroom
All participants will receive a printable PDF copy of the course presentation notes.
(limited to 25 participants)